What a busy and very productive week we have had in P5/4:
- Successful European Languages Assembly; we sang: Quelle est la date de ton anniversaire?
- We have been completing and creating more fact files for the three Apollo 11 astronauts.
- Mrs Glancy has been busy making us lots of Place Value Games to help reinforce Place Value.
- For the next two weeks we will be in our STEM Space Mission groups, designing our Apollo 11’s or a Lunar Module.
- Yesterday we learned lots about Homophones, in our Grammar lesson.
- Well done to Eve and Melanie in achieving swimming certificates at our P5 Swimming trip.
Have a lovely weekend and I’ll see you all on Monday!
Mrs Glancy & P5/4